I apologize for neglecting you but I had to do some field work so we can have something to talk about…
For the last couple of weeks Mr. Vegas has been monopolizing my time and body, until this weekend… Yes, Yes, Yes… there is a new character around. His name is LI and his sole on this earth is to "sweetmouth" me, especially from the back and I absolutely love it (we will come back to that)!!!!
Where shall I start... ummm, Saturday was simply amazing. Vegas made up for his sleeping spell in tenfold *winking*. We were at his house, in his bedroom, Trey playing in the background… he started rubbing my face, looking into my eyes then he started kissing my neck and I melted like ice cream in his hands to say the least. He used his fingers like he was playing a piano, it felt so good. As we engaged in a passionate session, my dear Vegas took it one step further… he introduced a little magic wand that evoked spasms and warm feelings from all over. Mr. Vegas and the Pocket Rocket made me orgasms twice. Nice long waves of ecstasy. It was magnificent and I woke up with half of my body off the bed. So he let me sleep most of Sunday and awakened me with cheese grits (my favorite), eggs and sausage. Hell, does he know a girl can get use to this and become very spoiled???!!!
So once I arrived home, I SSS (shit, shower and shave) and then started to clean when LI calls me, begging for me to come keep him company. Due to our history, I gave him a bunch of excuses in an attempt to dissuade his pursuit. To no avail, he went harder and next thing I know I was in the car headed to him. I promised myself and him that nothing sexual will happen. We will discuss our issues and that would be it. I don't know why we women lie to ourselves, because I knew damn well my Yoni (Kama Sutra word for vagina… nice isn't it?) was going to end up in his mouth before the night was over. Maybe I went because that was exactly what I needed. I needed to have my love suckled, to have my nectar be his weakness. I need to be licked, flipped and licked some more.
LI and I talked about our issues and before it was all done I was on his bed with my ass in the air and his face in my special place and yes I mean lapping my love juices from the back and it left me speechless!!!
LI is in a category by himself… he looks like he has a small penis but that is far from the truth. He fits my height and weight requirements, lives alone, has one child, but he also has a GIRLFRIEND! Yes, a girlfriend. I never thought of myself as a side piece but for that tongue action I might need to be. Is that wrong? I mean technically, I have an attachment, sorta, kinda in Mr. Vegas but why can't I have my cake and have it eaten too?
I don't think I want anything serious from either one of them. Or do I? Or do I want play the game "like a man" and see where it gets me? Nowhere is it written that a woman must play by the rules and always be the one heartbroken in the end. I want to play too, have my fun and break hearts on my path to finding "the one" (if there is such a thing).
Tell me your thoughts/advice/etc… I personally think two is better than one… One for the boyfriend stuff and the other for his sweetmouth techniques….
Do you agree?

Hell yes I agree!!! Play the field. Get the sweetmouth treatment Mr. Vegas isn't willing to give u @ this time. Just don't wear yourself out from all the FUN! But enjoy honey!
ReplyDeleteI will try not to....lol... *winking & smiling*
ReplyDeleteLI better not be who I think it is...and if it is...thanks sis IM SICK....LMAO.
ReplyDeleteMy advice to is to be safe(condoms) in ur endeavors(sex)...LOL.
If Vegas cant tell what he has in you...then get that good sweetmouth treatment, it can make you feel good and forget.
*thinking I hope LI aint who I think it is*
@my sis all endeavors are with condoms... and I will NEVER TELL who LI is!!!! NEVER *winking*
ReplyDeleteMr.Vegas may or may not know what he has but I can not wait or guess any longer.. I have spent too much time doing this for other men and have nothing to show for it...time to throw caution to the wind and fly free!!
You're right "Nowhere is it written that a woman must play by the rules and always be the one heartbroken in the end" The rules are very much overated and men have twisted, flipped,and rewritten their own rules for their own selfish purposes. So... play the field,have fun, & be careful.
ReplyDelete***Wishing I had the nerve to throw caution to the wind. ****
AG
best not to put ur eggs in 1 basket anyway. different men have different benefits...get what u need from each...add a few more if u find them!
ReplyDeleteI used to rock like that back n the day b4 kids and family snuck up on me...but baby daddy was 1 of a handful. I had 1 for sweetmouth, 1 for $, 1 for a car, 1 for love, etc...Baby daddy was just the last man standing. LOL.
DO what u have to to find what u need out of men and life there is nothing that make the rules different from man to women if one is not giving u what u need get it from the next until u decide u want just that one either VEGAS OR LI OR WHO EVER ELES will relize there lost have fun but be safe UR WORTH A hell of a lot
ReplyDelete