For 2010, when it comes to love, I do vow to be open-minded, positive and keep my baggage in check. I send out prayers and wishes to only have encounters with men who add to me and those who can make me better.
What I can say for sure, is in 2010 I will stay away from: broke-ass negros, gang members, fake Nicki Minaj's skinny jean wearers, posers, fakes, bad aggressive/violent attitudes, gold fronts/any fronts, pants hanging so low I can see your boxers,chain so low it touches my dick wearers, Gucci Mane/Jay-Z/Kanye/Trey/Drake wannabes, all maybes and could have beens. Everyone can't be a rapper, a producer, or a clothing line star so I am staying away from them also.
In 2010,
I am allergic to all bullshit and I will not settle for less when I know I am one of the best.
There is no reason for resolutions, vow to be a better person daily.
Dream Big, Love Hard, Laugh More, Forgive Quick.
Nothing is promised but we have made it to 2010. Enjoy it and everyday to the absolute fullest. Wishing each and everyone a HAPPY and SAFE NEW YEAR.
With God first, nothing can come and against you and all will have to fall into line.

Comments
Post a Comment