1. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2009?
I would say it started at a 5, I was unemployed and was having issues with the ex-boyfriend and the boy-toy at that time.... Now that it is coming to an end 2009 is ending at a 9, I am gainfully employed, in grad school (be finished in April), the Fab 4 reunion, no boyfriend = no stress, seducing and sexxing as I see fit...lol
2. What are your favorite/naughtiest/sexiest/most fun 2009 memories?
This year I made love to a man in a conference room (minusing the sordid details) that overlooked the city.... Ever had an orgasm with NYC skyline as a backdrop... I DID!!!
3. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2009?
I didn't think I would have the courage to walk away from my ex and the bad cyclic relationship we were in but I did it.
4. What do you want to change in 2010?
I am going to try harder, let "things" go faster and enjoyed the moment longer and more often...
5. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)?
Life. It was beautiful while it lasted. I cherished every moment of it.
Bonus (as in optional): On special holidays- like birthdays, anniversaries, ringing in the New Year, -Are you more inclined to do a sex act that you wouldn’t “normally” do? (things like fellatio/cunnilingus, anal sex, strap-ons/toys, videoing yourself/pictures, menage-a-trois/quatres, etc.)
On a holiday, I am more inclined to have more alcohol consumption, therefore on a prowl for penis and end up having an adventurous night..... *wink*
I would say it started at a 5, I was unemployed and was having issues with the ex-boyfriend and the boy-toy at that time.... Now that it is coming to an end 2009 is ending at a 9, I am gainfully employed, in grad school (be finished in April), the Fab 4 reunion, no boyfriend = no stress, seducing and sexxing as I see fit...lol
2. What are your favorite/naughtiest/sexiest/most fun 2009 memories?
This year I made love to a man in a conference room (minusing the sordid details) that overlooked the city.... Ever had an orgasm with NYC skyline as a backdrop... I DID!!!
3. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2009?
I didn't think I would have the courage to walk away from my ex and the bad cyclic relationship we were in but I did it.
4. What do you want to change in 2010?
I am going to try harder, let "things" go faster and enjoyed the moment longer and more often...
5. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)?
Life. It was beautiful while it lasted. I cherished every moment of it.
Bonus (as in optional): On special holidays- like birthdays, anniversaries, ringing in the New Year, -Are you more inclined to do a sex act that you wouldn’t “normally” do? (things like fellatio/cunnilingus, anal sex, strap-ons/toys, videoing yourself/pictures, menage-a-trois/quatres, etc.)
On a holiday, I am more inclined to have more alcohol consumption, therefore on a prowl for penis and end up having an adventurous night..... *wink*

Comments
Post a Comment