After a long hard day at work, I wanted to take a hot shower, sip some Moscato, listen to some soft music, get a warm baby oil massage and color (from my Sex & the City ladies) the night away…. But instead what do I get? Snores. That's right, I said snores. Here I am naked as the day I was born, kissing on him, nibbling on his ear, gently stroking the penis and NOTHING but some slight moans and some drool. I am livid! I wanted to do the reverse cowgirl and wheelbarrow tonight, I wanted to show him what Kegels really do….DAMMIT!!! I'm hot and bothered.
The idea behind this post is get some information and ideas, in a situation like this, what do you do to prevent it from happening? What are some good ways to wake a man when sex is needed? Let's get it poppin'…let it all hang out because I sure did!!! ( I know I am not the only one this has happened to..)
Standing Wheelbarrow Reverse Cowgirl



sometimes, the stroking, and little kisses won't do it. sometimes you gotta go hard with the head. ;-) he WILL wake up.
ReplyDeleteLOL to Anonymous! That is true, but sometimes I just give in....for the time being....I just hit him hard rt b4 the sun comes up.LOL! Then he goes to work crazy tired!!!
ReplyDeleteWell my greedy little ass would have just hopped on and thought of someone else...I mean why let the hard penis go to waste? Im going to get myself off with or without your sleepin ass, just don't get mad when I am screaming someone else's name ;)
ReplyDeleteJust get on top. He will get into it after a few seconds.
ReplyDeleteoooohh I love it I would have defintely sat on his face at that point...
ReplyDeleteFUCK him...i know u tried but if you are stroking him and saying sweet nothings and he aint waking up send his old stank ass out in the fucking cold. How dare he?!!! that is a automatic cancellation.
ReplyDeleteI agree with most, just hop on and ride out. Thats the best thing to wake up to. I always wake up to that. ; )
ReplyDeleteIn those situations, I get an attitude and KEEP it until I get some. He owes after that. Thats infuriating.
ReplyDelete