1) Single, Taken, or Crushing?
Singly Crushing
2) Are you happy with where you are?
I am currently with me and I am very happy....
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
I always fall in love with the potential of the person before I really get to know them. I then get to know them better and dont like them.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes, twice. You live and you learn.
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
Emotional cheating is hard to avoid. But physical cheating is unacceptable in my world.
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I have, but because I couldnt get over it or beyond it. So I had to re-live it often and that wasnt fair to either party.
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Yes I have. I was engaged. Marriage was all I could see that I lost sight of him and myself.
8) Do you want children?
Sure do.
9) How many?
I think two would be good.
10) Would you consider adoption?
Yes. I might adopt even if I have biological children. Everyone deserves a chance.
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?
BBM me...lol....
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
Sometimes. at times I worry if you are too hard the chase will be over and all interest will be gone
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
"the game"--probably my next post... arent you suppose to...lol...i dont know what the point of the game is but the unwritten rules seem to hold more weight than the human connection.
14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
I do. I just havent met people who are brave enough to follow it and see how far it goes.
15) Are you romantic?
Hoplessly....
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
Never. I use to. I realize all I can change is me and all I can do is accept others. If I cant accept a person for who they are I cant have them in my life.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object where would it be?
On the farm in SC where my grandma and grandfather got married.... it is a big piece of land with a lake...
18) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Yes. For Michelle. we are learning one another again and it feels good.
19) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?
Yes. Celebrities only.
20) Have you ever broken a heart?
Sure I have. Known and unknown to me.
21) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
When I was younger I would have shouted yes but at this age, Love is something that is worth fighting for but never having to. I would fight daily to keep my relationship new and exciting.
22)What would you say about your last ex?
Not a damn thing. He isn't worth my words.
Singly Crushing
2) Are you happy with where you are?
I am currently with me and I am very happy....
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
I always fall in love with the potential of the person before I really get to know them. I then get to know them better and dont like them.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes, twice. You live and you learn.
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
Emotional cheating is hard to avoid. But physical cheating is unacceptable in my world.
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I have, but because I couldnt get over it or beyond it. So I had to re-live it often and that wasnt fair to either party.
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Yes I have. I was engaged. Marriage was all I could see that I lost sight of him and myself.
8) Do you want children?
Sure do.
9) How many?
I think two would be good.
10) Would you consider adoption?
Yes. I might adopt even if I have biological children. Everyone deserves a chance.
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?
BBM me...lol....
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
Sometimes. at times I worry if you are too hard the chase will be over and all interest will be gone
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
"the game"--probably my next post... arent you suppose to...lol...i dont know what the point of the game is but the unwritten rules seem to hold more weight than the human connection.
14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
I do. I just havent met people who are brave enough to follow it and see how far it goes.
15) Are you romantic?
Hoplessly....
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
Never. I use to. I realize all I can change is me and all I can do is accept others. If I cant accept a person for who they are I cant have them in my life.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object where would it be?
On the farm in SC where my grandma and grandfather got married.... it is a big piece of land with a lake...
18) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Yes. For Michelle. we are learning one another again and it feels good.
19) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?
Yes. Celebrities only.
20) Have you ever broken a heart?
Sure I have. Known and unknown to me.
21) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
When I was younger I would have shouted yes but at this age, Love is something that is worth fighting for but never having to. I would fight daily to keep my relationship new and exciting.
22)What would you say about your last ex?
Not a damn thing. He isn't worth my words.

He is worth them at all *silent tear drops*!
ReplyDeleteLike I said you will know! 2nd chances are always quick and less painful than the first. Say it wit me "on to the next one" lol
ReplyDeleteSure am moving on to the next one... I love my Tuesday Surveys....lol
ReplyDelete