1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm?
I would say a calming voice. I would love to be the person that can speak calm into someone. Wow but imagine a sultry that same voice could be in the bedroom... owwwww
2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him/her?
Well the problem to this scenario is I would have to have a partner. LOL... but I think since I have been on the other side before, I would rather be caught. It must feel better than being the one who is doing the catching.
3. Have better sex or more money?
Better sex sounds fun to me. Money can only really get you so far. but then again, depending on how much money... i could buy better sex...LOL
4. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know the future?
Although, there are tooooooooo many perverts in the NYC for me to want to read everyone's mind... I think it would be funny to hear people's thoughts. I would never want to know the future it takes the element of surprise.
5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else?
Sex. I’ll always take sex. I mean…sex is sex. Falling *in LOVE* with someone? Heart breaking.
Bonus (as in optional): What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie?
I would have access to a little more power and money.... although remaining the same, passionate person I am today. (HAHA... you thought it was going to be sexual)
Why?
Because there are changes that need to be made to this world, societal structure and I would love to have the prestige and money to be heard at all tables where changes occur.

NICE I WOULD TAKE THE MONEY THO AND THE WORLD KNOWS I LOVE SEX LOL
ReplyDelete