Skip to main content

Simply Amazing @ Twilight

I was sitting at work thinking of sex and how badly I needed my back to be blown out.. sooo by the time I got home the energy had filled my body, after a day of my jeans rubbing oh so lightly on my special place and the phone call needed to made immediately. He answered. We talked. We laughed. I said I needed him. He said come. What he didn’t know was that I planned to come in more ways than one. I showered and dressed and got to his apartment in 40 minutes flat. (Ladies, you know only good dick can do that to you).


Once inside, I took off my coat, my clothes, minimal conversation commenced. Then he said the words that melted my heart…. “ Come sit on my face”….. I climbed up the King sized sleigh bed and sat my golden goodness in his mouth…. At first it was nothing new to me but then he did this thing with his tongue and I felt the whole Niagara rush right through me…. MY GOD…. I fell in love… He gripped my thighs and begged me to embrace the passion that ripped through my soul… I allowed him to have his way and I rode the waves right into ecstasy… Orgasmed and nothing short of the neighbors knocking stopped me from screaming his name to the heavens… (Trey ain’t got nothing on this one).

I enjoyed it immensely.. and could’ve went to sleep.. I know that was a selfish thought but I felt too good to keep going.


He whispered.. “Come here”.. I moved slowly figuring he wanted some head… he snatched my head until we were face-to-face and I was straddling him… as he forced his tongue into my mouth he forced his love deep inside, I thought I felt him in my stomach… He asked me to show him “how bad I wanted to cum again”… I said I couldn’t do that.. (I have never experienced multiple orgasms so I was afraid of the unchartered territory) He told me to “shut up and let our bodies do the talking”… as I quieted my brain and shared a sensual kiss with him…I felt a familiar yet unfamiliar shock throughout my body. He held me close and whispered in my ear to “let it out..it’s there”. It was as though he used a gps, to avoid the scenic route and got straight to my heaven …


he pounded. the shock intensified. he licked. I growled. he slowed and swiveled… and just like that, it slipped away… It took nothing, no thought, I lost control… This man made me orgasm twice in less than an hour and it felt so good I sat straight up and tears escaped my eyes…. I grabbed my chest wishing this was a dream that would never end… I have never felt so good in my life. I lost control.


Please understand this is not an over-compensation for his skills because I'm a lovesick puppy. We are not in love but that penis action is a DRUG…. I am definitely addicted.. Someone call A&E now because I need an intervention. I will sell all my stuff to get another ride out to LI!!!! Don’t be mad if you see me on the corner hitchhiking… just pick me up and drop me off in LI!!!


Orgasms are unheard of but multiple orgasms more rare. Ladies, I believe it is all in your head, it is allowing your body to let go. The facts say that 30% of women orgasm from penetration alone. I say all of us are capable but we have to let go and let the dick do its job…

The Catch: we are not in a relationship and I wonder how long I can keep "good sex" separate from an "emotional attachment"... this dicking down could be the beginning of a slippery slope. I want to step our sex sessions (more during the week- mainly to see if he could do it again) but I am not that sure I want to step up our connection (dates, dinner, movies, family outings,etc.). Is that bad? of course I would love to have him as mine but I also know that LI is a player by nature (hence the perfection of the dick game). Do I let him continue until I can't handle it anymore or do I go with it to see where I end up...?

Signing off Blissfully Satisfied...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Weekend

I apologize for neglecting you but I had to do some field work so we can have something to talk about… For the last couple of weeks Mr. Vegas has been monopolizing my time and body, until this weekend… Yes, Yes, Yes… there is a new character around. His name is LI and his sole on this earth is to "sweetmouth" me, especially from the back and I absolutely love it (we will come back to that)!!!! Where shall I start... ummm, Saturday was simply amazing. Vegas made up for his sleeping spell in tenfold *winking*. We were at his house, in his bedroom, Trey playing in the background… he started rubbing my face, looking into my eyes then he started kissing my neck and I melted like ice cream in his hands to say the least. He used his fingers like he was playing a piano, it felt so good. As we engaged in a passionate session, my dear Vegas took it one step further… he introduced a little magic wand that evoked spasms and warm feelings from all over. Mr. Vegas and the Pocket Rocke...

Baggage Claim

I love when I am at the airport, waiting for my bags to come around the conveyor belt. I always look at the other bags that circle around and wonder which ones are filled with old clothes, new clothes, maybe some trinkets or maybe just filled with vibrators, gag balls and whips. When it comes to relationships, do we look at partners and wonder about the things we don't see. What baggage do they carry? What does it look like? Where does it come from?   With this is in mind, I wonder when we walk the streets of our city do we look at our potential mates the same way. Do we look at others wondering what they hold inside? What baggage will they bring into a relationship? Don't we all wish we had like x-ray relationship goggles so we could see into a person before dating them? See what the person wants, their motives, their intentions and of course their baggage. As I mature, I am becoming more aware of my baggage. Mr. Vegas and I are getting closer and as you all know we sp...

Mr.Vegas...

Happy Sunday Readers…. So I am stepping this blog up a notch, and I am considering introducing you guys to MY “current” cast of characters… but I am not too sure of how ready y’all are for that. Ok, ok, ok (stop twisting my arm) you can meet them one at a time... **Names will have to be changed to protect the innocent** Tonight, you can meet the one that I have been spending a lot of time with his name is Vegas. Vegas is a caramel love, 6’4, approximately 300 lbs, with a robust laugh, personality and a beautiful G-spot penis. He is five years older than me. He is a true gentleman, he cooks with his own place, own car and is willing to bring me a Dr. Pepper late at night. Vegas calls several times throughout the day and we can easily spend 2 hours on the phone (so high school, yet soooo enjoyable). He is a fun, cocky, outgoing, independent man. He makes me smile and makes me feel good, inside and out. He is the kind of man that compliments my hair, clothes and bodies. He opens the pa...