And in my courage – this is what I found wrapped in a box, tied with a bow:
I learned to find my voice again.
I learned to love myself.
I learned to appreciate, honor and respect my body.
I learned that other people’s opinion of me is none of my business.
I learned that I deserve everything the world has to offer.
I learned that I have much to offer the world.
I learned how to love from my soul.
I remembered how to laugh – at myself.
I remembered how to love without condition.
I remembered how to dance like no one was watching.
As my year began, my tank was on E. E did not stand for ‘enough’ it stood for EMPTY. I was empty; I was hollow. I walked through my life as a mere shell of a human being.
Today – I am a HUMAN coming into my own BEING.
I am the perfect imperfection.
I am strong.
I am love.
I am whole.
I am unafraid.

Comments
Post a Comment