Last post that I wrote of my adventures in love was back in 2011.
A lot has changed since then... a whole lot.
- Although I have been engaged 5 times, I never got married.
- I had a beautiful baby boy---he is 7 now.
- I have worked hard to live in my truth and started to swim in the lady pond and I love it there. I now identify as "queer" and I am becoming increasing interested in polyamory.
So the journey continues.... the potential pool has simply expanded 😉😉😉😉😉😜😜😜😜. While you know I love to share the juicy details but first... let's get reacquainted.
For all the newcomers, I say hello and to my loyal followers....Welcome Back!
Here I like to talk about everything from my steamy trysts to interesting articles/quotes that empower us all. If there are topics that you would like to talk about... feel free to put them in the comments and I will work them as as I can.
See you soon!



Comments
Post a Comment